International Journal of Social Sciences and English Literature
2017 - 2019
Current editor(s): Sophia
2885 Sanford Ave SW #43110 Grandville, MI 49418.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sophia ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 3, issue 1, 2019
- Influence of Leadership Style on the Effectiveness of Teachers in Public Post Primary Schools in Cross River State, Nigeria pp. 1-5
- Aneozeng A. Egbe and Ushie Michael Adadu
- Sexual and Marital Satisfaction among Vietnamese People pp. 6-11
- Trinh Thi Linh
- Challenges of Educational Technology and Adequacy of Trained Educator for the Implementation of Universal Basic Education (UBE) Program in Primary Schools: A Case of Ondo State, Nigeria pp. 12-25
- Atinuke Ruth Ogundele, Moses Oladele Ogunniran and M.O. Abanikannda
Volume 2, issue 1, 2018
- The Role of Plea Agreement in Resolution of a Criminal Case in the Criminal Proceedings of the Republic of Kosovo pp. 1-6
- Albulena Hajdari
- Avoidance and Withdrawal from Criminal Prosecution-Kosovo Context pp. 7-12
- Azem Hajdari
- Islamization of Nigeria: Implications for Sustainable Peace pp. 13-19
- Christian O. Ele
- Sound-letter Non-Correspondence Vis-a-vis Deviation in Spoken English among Secondary School Students in Nnewi Educational Zone pp. 20-26
- Uche Oboko
- On the Reactivity of Think-Aloud as a Data Collection Tool and the Potential Modulating Effect of Think-Aloud Instruction on the Reactivity of this Tool pp. 27-32
- Yinghui Li and Hengbin Yan
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- A Cultural Survey of Technological Innovation from the Perspective of SST pp. 1-4
- Rui Wang, Xiao-yu Wang and Peng Li
- A Critical Look at Race and Language as a Method of Establishing Personal Identity in Japan and Korea pp. 5-15
- Lee Hatch Flake