Australasian Journal of Neuroscience
2017 - 2017
From Australian Association of Neuroscience Nursing
Series data maintained by MPS Ltd. ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 27, issue 1, 2017
- Editorial pp. 4-5
- Linda Nichols
- Lubag Syndrome (X-linked Dystonia Parkinsonism) Case Study of Mr G. Infante pp. 7-10
- Vincent Cheah
- Improving oral hygiene for stroke patients pp. 11-13
- Caroline Woon
- Drain tube removal in the presence of anticoagulation in Spinal Surgery pp. 14-18
- Christine Holland and Sarah Smith
- Caring and Collaborating A case study on a complex patient under multiple teams pp. 19-23
- Larissa J. Engel and Mandy J. Ryan