Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis
Current editor(s): Professor Robert Thornton
From Emerald Publishing Ltd
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Charlotte Maiorana ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Contemporary Issues in Audit Management and Forensic Accounting, vol 102
- Edited by Simon Grima, Engin Boztepe and Peter J. Baldacchino
- Contemporary Issues in Bank Financial Management, vol 97
- Edited by Simon Grima and Frank Bezzina
- Contemporary Issues in Behavioral Finance, vol 101
- Edited by Simon Grima, Ercan Özen, Hakan Boz, Jonathan Spiteri and El Thalassinos
- Contemporary Issues in Business and Financial Management in Eastern Europe, vol 100
- Edited by Simon Grima and El Thalassinos
- Contemporary Issues in Finance: Current Challenges from Across Europe, vol 98
- Edited by Simon Grima, Frank Bezzina, Inna Romanova and Ramona Rupeika-Apoga
- Risk Management Post Financial Crisis: A Period of Monetary Easing, vol 96
- Edited by Jonathan Batten and Niklas F. Wagner
- The Developing Role of Islamic Banking and Finance: From Local to Global Perspectives, vol 95
- Edited by Fouad Beseiso