Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis
Current editor(s): Professor Robert Thornton
From Emerald Publishing Ltd
Series data maintained by Charlotte Maiorana ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Contemporary Issues in Bank Financial Management, vol 97
- Edited by Simon Grima and Frank Bezzina
- Contemporary Issues in Finance: Current Challenges from Across Europe, vol 98
- Edited by Simon Grima, Frank Bezzina, Inna Romanova and Ramona Rupeika-Apoga
- Risk Management Post Financial Crisis: A Period of Monetary Easing, vol 96
- Edited by Jonathan A. Batten and Niklas Wagner
- The Developing Role of Islamic Banking and Finance: From Local to Global Perspectives, vol 95
- Edited by Fouad H. Beseiso