MaSSP working papers
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 21: Market participation of smallholder common bean producers in Malawi
- Yanjanani Lifeyo
- 20: Impact of Malawi’s Farm Income Diversification Programme on household welfare: Empirical evidence from eleven districts
- Cuthbert Wadonda Chirwa, Donald Makoka, Beston B. Maonga and Ng’ong’ola, Davies H.
- 19: Consumer choice of dry common beans in Malawi: The case of Lilongwe City
- Marynia Tumeo, Lawrence Mapemba, Abdi Khalil Edriss and Horace Phiri
- 18: Tobacco contractual arrangements in Malawi and their impact on smallholder farmers: Evidence from Burley Tobacco contracts
- Abel Kondwani Shaba, Abdi Khalil Edriss, J.H. Mangisoni and M.A.R. Phiri
- 17: Localized public investment and agricultural performance in Malawi: An econometric approach
- Chance Mwabutwa
- 16: Discretionary maize policy interventions in Malawi: An impact analysis of export bans and minimum farm gate prices
- Brent Edelman
- 15: Achieving food security and industrial development in Malawi: Are export restrictions the solution?
- Emerta Aragie, Karl Pauw and Valentina Pernechele
- 14: Household resilience to drought: The case of Salima District in Malawi
- Taonga F. Banda, M.A.R. Phiri, L.D. Mapemba and B.B. Maonga
- 13: Strategic Options for Agriculture and Development in Malawi
- Andrew R. Dorward and Ephraim Chirwa
- 12: Strengthening storage, credit, and food security linkages: The role and potential impact of warehouse receipt systems in Malawi
- Brent Edelman, Hak Lim Lee, Athur Mabiso and Karl Pauw
- 11: Challenges to soya export promotion: An institutional analysis of trade policy in Malawi
- Noora-Lisa Aberman and Brent Edelman
- 10: Analysis of the effectiveness of modern information and communication technologies on maize marketing efficiency in Malawi markets
- Sarah E. Tione Chowa
- 9: Maize yield response to nitrogen in Malawi’s smallholder production systems
- Sieg Snapp, Thomas Jayne, Wezi Mhango, Todd Benson and Jacob Ricker-Gilbert
- 8: Modeling potential impacts of future climate change in Mzimba District Malawi, 2040-2070: An Integrated Biophysical and Economic Modeling Approach
- Arthur Chibwana Gama, Lawrence D. Mapemba, Patricia Masikat, Sabine Homann-Kee Tui, Olivier Crespo and Elizabeth Bandason
- 7: Spatial price integration among selected bean markets in Malawi: A threshold autoregressive model approach
- Wezzie S. Mtumbuka, Lawrence Mapemba, Beston Maonga and Mannex Mwabumba
- 6: Changes in food and nutrition security in Malawi: Analysis of recent survey evidence
- Íñigo Verduzco-Gallo, Olivier Ecker and Karl Pauw
- 5: The determinants and extent of crop diversification among smallholder farmers: A case study of Southern Province, Zambia
- Kiru Sichoongwe, Lawrence Mapemba, Ng'ong'ola, Davies and Gelson Tembo
- 4: Does irrigation have an impact on food security and poverty: Evidence from Bwanje Valley Irrigation Scheme in Malawi
- Rudolf Nkhata
- 3: Public Expenditures in Agriculture in Mozambique:: What Investments are Required for Technical Change, and What Drives Investment Decisions?
- Tewodaj Mogues, Samuel Benin and Sileshi Woldeyohannes
- 2: Agricultural growth and poverty in Mozambique: Technical analysis in support of the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP)
- Karl Pauw, James Thurlow, Rafael Uaiene and John Mazunda
- 1: Neopatrimonialism and agricultural protection: The case of maize in Malawi
- Horace Phiri and Abdi Khalil Edris
- 1: Seeing is Believing? Evidence from a Demonstration Plot Experiment in Mozambique
- Florence Kondylis and Valerie Mueller