IMF Spillover Notes
From International Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Jim Beardow ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 18/01: Regional Spillovers in Sub-Saharan Africa; Exploring Different Channels
- Francisco Arizala, Matthieu Bellon, Margaux MacDonald, Montfort Mlachila and Mustafa Yenice
- 17/02: Fiscal Spillovers; The Importance of Macroeconomic and Policy Conditions in Transmission
- Patrick Blagrave, Giang Ho, Ksenia Koloskova and Esteban Vesperoni
- 17/01: Spillovers from US Government Spending Shocks; Impact on External Positions
- Adina Popescu and Ippei Shibata
- 16/09: Sub-Saharan African Migration; Patterns and Spillovers
- Jesus R Gonzalez-Garcia, Ermal Hitaj, Montfort Mlachila, Arina Viseth and Mustafa Yenice
- 16/08: Impact of Migration on Income Levels in Advanced Economies
- Florence Jaumotte, Ksenia Koloskova and Sweta Chaman Saxena
- 16/07: China Spillovers; New Evidence From Time-Varying Estimates
- Davide Furceri, Joao Jalles and Aleksandra Zdzienicka
- 16/06: China's Footprint in Global Commodity Markets
- Christina Kolerus, Papa M N'Diaye and Christian Saborowski
- 16/05: Spillovers from China; Financial Channels
- Nkunde Mwase, Papa M N'Diaye, Hiroko Oura, Frantisek Ricka, Katsiaryna Svirydzenka and Yuanyan S Zhang
- 16/04: Spillover Implications of China's Slowdown for International Trade
- Patrick Blagrave and Esteban Vesperoni
- 16/03: The Spillover Effects of Russia’s Economic Slowdown on Neighboring Countries
- Ara Stepanyan, Agustin Roitman, Gohar Minasyan, Dragana Ostojic and Natan P. Epstein
- 16/02: Spillovers from Dollar Appreciation
- Julian T Chow, Florence Jaumotte, Seok G Park and Yuanyan S Zhang
- 16/01: Spillover Implications of Differences in Monetary Conditions in the United States and the Euro Area
- Carolina Osorio and Esteban Vesperoni