CEE-M Working Papers
From CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Laurent Garnier ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 18-10: Can we nudge farmers into saving water? Evidence from a randomized experiment
- Sylvain Chabé-Ferret, Philippe Le Coent, Arnaud Reynaud, Julie Subervie and Daniel Lepercq
- 18-09: Impact of private labels and information campaigns on organic and fair trade food demand
- Douadia Bougherara, Carole Ropars-Collet and Jude Saint-Gilles
- 18-08: On the role of probability weighting on WTP for crop insurance with and without yield skewness
- Douadia Bougherara and Laurent Piet
- 18-07: Does equity induce inefficiency? An experiment on coordination
- Mamadou Gueye, Nicolas Querou and Raphael Soubeyran
- 18-06: Nitrates and property values: evidence from a french market intervention
- Henrik Andersson and Emmanuelle Lavaine
- 18-05: Unequal vulnerability to climate change and the transmission of adverse effects through international trade
- Karine Constant and Marion Davin
- 18-04: Interacting collective action problems in the commons
- Nicolas Querou
- 18-03: Overburdened judges
- Ludivine Roussey and Raphael Soubeyran
- 18-02: Do farmers follow the herd? The influence of social norms in the participation to agri-environmental schemes
- Philippe Le Coent, Raphaële Preget and Sophie Thoyer
- 18-01: Relationship between biodiversity and agricultural production
- Ilaria Brunetti, Mabel Tidball and Denis Couvet