From Office of Health Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Publications Manager ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 002051: Measurement of Medicines Expenditure in the Context of the 2014-18 PPRS
- J. Ferraro, P. O'Neill and A. Towse
- 002047: The Impact of New Medicines in the NHS: 70 Years of Innovation
- Christopher Sampson, P. O'Neill and Paula Lorgelly
- 002023: Quality of Life in Long-term Cancer Survivors: Implications for Future Health Technology Assessments in Oncology
- Patricia Cubi-Molla, David Mott, Koonal Shah, M. Herdman, Y. Summers and N. Devlin
- 002015: A Critique of the Paper "The Estimated Costs of Production and Potential Prices for the World Health Organization Essential Medicines List"
- A. Towse, Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. and B. Shaw
- 002009: The Debate on Indication-Based Pricing in the U.S. and Five Major European Countries
- A. Towse, Amanda Cole and B. Zamora
- 001978: Appraising Ultra-Orphan Drugs: Is Cost-Per-QALY Appropriate? A Review of the Evidence
- Adrian Towse and Martina Garau
- 001976: Barriers to Uptake of Minimal Access Surgery in the United Kingdom
- Amanda Cole, P. O'Neill, Christopher Sampson and Paula Lorgelly
- 001944: Review of CRA's Report "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Changing Exemption Provisions During Patent and SPC Protection in Europe"
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., Mikel Berdud and Adrian Towse
- 001933: Public Health and Economic Implications of the United Kingdom Exiting the EU and the Single Market
- F. Maignen, Mikel Berdud, Grace Hampson and Paula Lorgelly
- 001932: Routine Funding in the NHS in the UK of Medicines Authorised Between 2011 and 2016 via the European Centralised Procedure
- B. Zamora, F. Maignen and Paula Lorgelly
- 001910: Data Governance Arrangements for Real-World Evidence: South Korea
- E.k Lee, J.a Park, Amanda Cole and Mestre-Ferrandiz, J.
- 001818: Comparing Access to Orphan Medicinal Products (OMPs) in the United Kingdom and other European countries
- B. Zamora, F. Maignen, P. O'Neill, Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. and Martina Garau
- 001802: Exploring the Assessment and Appraisal of Regenerative Medicines and Cell Therapy Products: Is the NICE Approach Fit for Purpose?
- G. Marsden and Adrian Towse
- 001784: Policy Options for Formulary Development in Middle-income Countries
- Hernandez-Villafuerte, K., Martina Garau, Adrian Towse, L. Garrison and S. Grewal
- 001781: Policy Options for Formulary Development in Middle-income Countries: Mexico Case Study
- Hernandez-Villafuerte, K., Martina Garau, T. Towse and L. Garrison
- 001748: Improving Efficiency and Resource Allocation in Future Cancer Care
- Amanda Cole, A. Lundqvist, Paula Lorgelly, H. Norrlid, Sarah Karlsberg, F. Lewis, Hernandez-Villafuerte, K., P. Lindgren, Martina Garau, K-O Welin, S. Bianchi, R. Althin, Phill O'Neill, U. Persson and Adrian Towse
- 001743: Four Case Studies to Explore the Added Value of Oxford AHSN
- G. Marsden, A. Martin, B. Zamora, J. Exley, J. Sussex and Adrian Towse
- 001699: Shaping the Research Agenda to Estimate Cost-effectiveness Thresholds for Decision Making
- Sarah Karlsberg, Patricia Cubi-Molla, N. Devlin and Adrian Towse
- 001688: Assessing Trends in SMC Advice Decisions (October 2009- September 2015)
- P. O'Neill and B. Zamora
- 001660: Data Governance Arrangements for Real-World Evidence
- Amanda Cole, L. Garrison, Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. and Adrian Towse
- 001645: Estimation of Future Cases of Dementia from Those Born in 2015
- F. Lewis
- 001611: International Comparison of Medicines Usage: Quantitative Analysis from a Swedish Perspective
- Phill O'Neill and J. Sussex
- 001595: Assessing the Use of Multi-indication Medicines: A Review of Current Data Capabilities in the UK
- A. Chapman and Sarah Karlsberg
- 001576: Do Respondents Completing Abstract, Hypothetical Priority-setting Exercises Agree With the Policy Implications of Their Choices?
- Koonal Shah, A. Chapman, N. Devlin and P. Barnsley
- 001504: Obstructive Sleep Apnoea: Health Economics Report
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.c, Martina Garau and J. Sussex
- 000518: The Trajectory of Dementia in the UK - Making a Difference
- F. Lewis, Sarah Karlsberg, J. Sussex, Phill O'Neill and L. Cockcroft
- 000271: The Many Faces of Innovation
- Consulting Ohe
- 000265: Donor Investment Choices: Modeling the Value for Money of Investing in Product Development, Public Private Parnerships as Compared to Other Health Care and Non-Health Care Interventions
- A. Gray, P. Fenn, Martina Garau, C. Pritchard, E. Godber and Adrian Towse
- 000236: Medical Research: What's It Worth?
- Office of Health Economics Health Economics Research Group and Europe Rand
- 000234: Assessment and Appraisal of Oncology Medicines: NICE's Approach and International HTA Experience
- Martina Garau, Koonal Shah, Adrian Towse, Q. Wang, M.f Drummond and Anne Mason
- 000229: Forward Together: Complementarity of Public and Charitable Research with Respect to Private Research Spending
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. and J. Sussex
- 000212: Researching the Relative Efficacy and Relative Effectiveness of Medicines across Europe
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., Puig-Peiro, R. and Adrian Towse
- 000210: The Publicly Funded Vaccines Market in the UK
- J. Sussex and Koonal Shah
- 000206: The Publicly Funded Vaccines Market in Australia
- J. Sussex, Koonal Shah and J. Butler
- 000203: Assessment of the Impact of Orphan Medicinal Products on the European Economy and Society
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., Martina Garau, P. O'Neill and J. Sussex
- 000192: The Evolution of HTA in Emerging Markets Health Care Systems: Analysis to Support a Policy Response
- Adrian Towse, N. Devlin, E. Hawe and L. Garrison
- 000187: Exploring the Interdependency between Public and Charitable Medical Research
- Martina Garau, A. Mordoh and J. Sussex
- 000169: Time Trends in NICE HTA Decisions
- Phill O'Neill, N. Devlin and Puig-Peiro, R.
- 000154: The Many Faces of Innovation
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., A. Mordoh and J. Sussex
- 000144: International Comparisons of Medicines Prices: 2011 Indices
- Phill O'Neill, Puig-Peiro, R., Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. and J. Sussex
- 000050: The Expanding Value Footprint of Oncology Treatments
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.c, Hernandez-Villafuerte, K., Koonal Shah, Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., L. Garrison and Adrian Towse
- 000001: Health and the Use of Medicines in Primary Care in Wales
- L. Baillie, E. Hawe, Phill O'Neill and R. Greville