From Michigan State University, Department of Economics
Department of Economics, Michigan State University, 110 Marshall-Adams Hall, 486 W. Circle Dr., East Lansing, MI 48824.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dean Olson III ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2018-11: Sovereign Bail-Outs and Fiscal Rules in a Banking Union
- Luigi Marattin, Simone Meraglia and Raoul Minetti
- 2018-10: Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change
- Luis Araujo, Qingqing Cao, Raoul Minetti and Pierluigi Murro
- 2018-9: The growing impact of US monetary policy on emerging financial markets: Evidence from India
- Aeimit Lakdawala
- 2018-8: Globalization and the Jobs Ladder
- Carl Davidson, Steven Matusz, Susan Chun Zhu, Fredrik Heyman and Fredrik Sjöholm
- 2018-7: Human Capital Investments, Differential Fecundity, and the Marriage Market
- Hanzhe Zhang
- 2018-6: Bank Regulation and Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from the U.S. States Liberalization
- Aeimit Lakdawala, Raoul Minetti and Matthew Schaffer
- 2018-5: Are Banks Engines of Export? Financial Structures and Export Dynamics
- Raoul Minetti and Susan Chun Zhu
- 2018-4: From Loans to Labor: Access to Credit, Entrepreneurship, and Child Labor
- Leah Lakdawala
- 2018-3: Impact of Internet Access on Student Learning in Peruvian Schools
- Kevin Kho, Leah Lakdawala and Eduardo Nakasone
- 2018-2: Optimal Cross-Licensing Arrangements: Collusion versus Entry Deterrence
- Jay Choi and Heiko Gerlach
- 2018-1: Implementation by vote-buying mechanisms
- Jon Eguia and Dimitrios Xefteris