Details about Ran Abramitzky
Access statistics for papers by Ran Abramitzky.
Last updated 2010-11-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Europe's tired, poor, huddled masses: Self-selection and economic outcomes in the age of mass migration
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (69)
- Is Hanukkah Responsive to Christmas?
Economic Journal, 2010, 120, (545), 612-630 View citations (2)
- The effect of redistribution on migration: Evidence from the Israeli kibbutz
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (3-4), 498-511 View citations (25)
- The Limits of Equality: An Economic Analysis of the Israeli Kibbutz
The Journal of Economic History, 2007, 67, (02), 495-499 View citations (3)
- Migration and Human Capital: Self-Selection of Indentured Servants to the Americas
The Journal of Economic History, 2006, 66, (04), 882-905 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.