Details about Abdullahi Olabode Abdulkadri
Access statistics for papers by Abdullahi Olabode Abdulkadri.
Last updated 2015-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Future of Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program (MAEAP)
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Motivation, Barriers and Incentives for the Participation of Livestock Operations in MAEAP
Staff Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Motivational and Design Conflicts in Voluntary Environmental Programs
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- AN ANALYSIS OF FARM-RETAIL PRICE SPREAD FOR JAMAICAN FRESH FRUITS
2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF GENETIC ENGINEERING AND THE CHOICE TO PURCHASE GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- ANALYZING THE PERCEIVED IMPACT OF ISO 9000 STANDARDS ON U.S. AGRIBUSINESSES SITES
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- AN EXAMINATION OF THE EMPIRICAL PROPERTIES OF DUALITY BETWEEN THE RESTRICTED PROFIT, UNRESTRICTED PROFIT, AND PRODUCTION FUNCTIONS
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- ESTIMATION OF RISK AVERSION COEFFICIENTS FOR DRYLAND WHEAT AND IRRIGATED CORN ENTERPRISES IN KANSAS
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Achieving the Renewable Energy Target for Jamaica
Expert Journal of Economics, 2014, 2, (1), 37-44
- Modelling the effects of financial sector functions on economic growth in a developing country: a cointegration and error correction approach
Journal of Developing Areas, 2011, 44, (2), 183-206
- Empirical exercises in estimating the effects of different types of financial institutions' functioning on economic growth
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (30), 3913-3924 View citations (3)
- Should husband and wife really pool their incomes?
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (11), 813-816
- Estimating economies of scope and scale under price risk and risk aversion
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (2), 191-201 View citations (1)
- Estimating risk aversion coefficients for dry land wheat, irrigated corn and dairy producers in Kansas
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (7), 825-834 View citations (3)
- Empirical properties of duality theory
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2002, 46, (1) View citations (5)
- An investigation of technical inefficiency of production of farmers under the National Directorate of Employment in Ondo State, Nigeria
Applied Economics Letters, 1999, 6, (2), 111-114 View citations (5)
- Developing alternative farm plans for cropping system decision making
Agricultural Systems, 1998, 56, (4), 431-442 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.