Details about Mohammad Abu-Zaineh
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Abu-Zaineh.
Last updated 2015-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How do supply-side factors influence informal payments for healthcare? The case of HIV patients in Cameroon
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- To Count or Not to Count Deaths: Reranking Effects in Health Distribution Evaluation
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (2), 193-205 View citations (1)
- Density of dental practitioners and access to dental care for the elderly: A multilevel analysis with a view on socio-economic inequality
Health Policy, 2011, 103, (2), 160-167 View citations (1)
- Measuring and decomposing socioeconomic inequality in healthcare delivery: A microsimulation approach with application to the Palestinian conflict-affected fragile setting
Social Science & Medicine, 2011, 72, (2), 133-141 View citations (2)
- Equity in health care finance in Palestine: The triple effects revealed
Journal of Health Economics, 2009, 28, (6), 1071-1080 View citations (4)
- Equity in health care financing in Palestine: The value-added of the disaggregate approach
Social Science & Medicine, 2008, 66, (11), 2308-2320 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.