Details about Kibrom A. Abay
Access statistics for papers by Kibrom A. Abay.
Last updated 2017-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Understanding farmers’ technology adoption decisions: Input complementarity and heterogeneity
ESSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
- Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
Also in IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics (2014) View citations (1)
ESSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2014) View citations (1)
- Synopsis: Social networks and factor markets: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia
ESSP research note, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Evaluating simulation-based approaches and multivariate quadrature on sparse grids in estimating multivariate binary probit models
Economics Letters, 2015, 126, (C), 51-56 View citations (1)
- Investigating the nature and impact of reporting bias in road crash data
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 71, (C), 31-45
- Examining pedestrian-injury severity using alternative disaggregate models
Research in Transportation Economics, 2013, 43, (1), 123-136 View citations (1)
- The joint analysis of injury severity of drivers in two-vehicle crashes accommodating seat belt use endogeneity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2013, 50, (C), 74-89 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.