Details about Kibrom A. Abay
Access statistics for papers by Kibrom A. Abay.
Last updated 2016-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics View citations (1)
- Evaluating simulation-based approaches and multivariate quadrature on sparse grids in estimating multivariate binary probit models
Economics Letters, 2015, 126, (C), 51-56 View citations (1)
- Investigating the nature and impact of reporting bias in road crash data
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 71, (C), 31-45
- Examining pedestrian-injury severity using alternative disaggregate models
Research in Transportation Economics, 2013, 43, (1), 123-136 View citations (1)
- The joint analysis of injury severity of drivers in two-vehicle crashes accommodating seat belt use endogeneity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2013, 50, (C), 74-89 View citations (4)