Details about Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap
Access statistics for papers by Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap.
Last updated 2017-01-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Behavioral Dimensions of Islamic Philanthropy: The Case of Zakat
Working Papers, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI)
- Speculative Rational Bubbles: Asset Prices in GCC Equity Markets
Occasional Papers, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI)
Also in Working Papers, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI) (2013)
- Malaysia's Time Varying Capital Mobility
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (2), 1361-1368
- Long memory properties and asymmetric effects of emerging equity market: Evidence from Malaysia
Journal of Risk Finance, 2011, 12, (5), 356-370
- Effectiveness of Foreign Aid and Human Development
The Pakistan Development Review, 2009, 48, (4), 853–862 View citations (1)
- The information content of the Islamic interbank money market rate in Malaysia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2008, 1, (4), 304-312 View citations (2)
- EXPORT-LED GROWTH HYPOTHESIS: FURTHER ECONOMETRIC EVIDENCE FROM SOUTH ASIA
The Developing Economies, 2005, 43, (4), 472-488 View citations (23)
- Exports and Economic Growth Nexus: The Case of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2004, 43, (4), 563-581 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.