Details about Antonio Abatemarco
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Abatemarco.
Last updated 2016-12-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Resource-Sensitive Framework for Defining and Measuring Equality of Opportunity in Health
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
- Doing Rawls justice: Evidence from the PSID
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
Also in Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (2016)
- Evaluating economic mobility under opportunity egalitarianism
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality
- The Italian Reform of the academic recruitment system: an appraisal of ANVUR and CUN benchmarks for assessing candidates and commissioners
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Certainty equivalent citation: a generalized class of citation indexes
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Measuring Inequality of Opportunity through Between-Group Inequality Components
IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in The Journal of Economic Inequality (2010)
- On the Measurement of Intra-Generational Lifetime Redistribution in Pension Systems
CeRP Working Papers, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy)
- Measuring income mobility over equivalent adults
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (1)
- A Gini approach to inequality of opportunity: evidence from the PSID
Empirical Economics, 2015, 49, (4), 1497-1519 View citations (3)
- A Bibliometric Evaluation of the Research Outputs of Italian Economists
Economia politica, 2013, (1), 97-126
- Italian Reform of the academic recruitment system. An appraisal of ANVUR and CUN benchmarks for assessing candidates and commissioners
Rivista italiana degli economisti, 2012, (3), 441-480
- Measuring inequality of opportunity through between-group inequality components
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2010, 8, (4), 475-490 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Income Mobility Comparisons and Equivalizing Transformations
Journal of Income Distribution, 2004, 13, (1-2), 3-3
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.