Details about Faisal Abbas
|Postal address:||Faisal Abbas, PhD Assistant Professor Department of Management Sciences COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.|
|Workplace:||COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)|
Access statistics for papers by Faisal Abbas.
Last updated 2017-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Public Health expenditures in Pakistan
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (1)
- Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The dynamics of electricity demand in Pakistan: A panel cointegration analysis
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 65, (C), 1159-1178
- Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?
Energy Economics, 2015, 51, (C), 275-287 View citations (8)
- Linking financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Pakistan
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 44, (C), 211-220 View citations (15)
- Electricity consumption-economic growth Nexus: An aggregated and disaggregated causality analysis in India and Pakistan
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2013, 35, (4), 538-553 View citations (27)
- What determines public health expenditures in Pakistan? Role of income, urbanization and unemployment
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2013, 46, (4), 341-362
- Energy Use for Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis from the Agriculture Sector of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 1065-1073 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.