Details about Virginia Lee Acha
|Phone:||+44 (0)20 77471408|
|Postal address:||Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry 105 Victoria Street 7th floor, Southside Building London SW1E 6QT|
|Workplace:||Business School, Imperial College, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Virginia Lee Acha.
Last updated 2017-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technology Frames: The Art of Perspective and Interpretation in Strategy
SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex
- THE CHANGING GOVERNANCE OF KNOWLEDGE IN AVIONICS
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2008, 17, (1-2), 43-57 View citations (5)
- EXPLORING THE MIRACLE: STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE BASE IN THE AERONAUTICS INDUSTRY
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2007, 04, (01), 15-39
- Episodic Innovation: R&D Strategies for Project-Based Environments
Industry and Innovation, 2005, 12, (2), 255-281 View citations (3)
- Governance and co-ordination of distributed innovation processes: patterns of R&D co-operation in the upstream petroleum industry
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2005, 14, (1-2), 1-21 View citations (7)
- Exploring the capital goods economy: complex product systems in the UK
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2004, 13, (3), 505-529 View citations (3)
- What do we know about innovation?
Research Policy, 2004, 33, (9), 1253-1258 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.