Details about Ali Acaravcı
|Postal address:||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR. MUSTAFA KEMAL UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS. 31034 ANTAKYA, HATAY, TURKEY|
|Workplace:||İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences), Mustafa Kemal Üniversitesi (Mustafa Kemal University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Ali Acaravcı.
Last updated 2012-09-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The effects of exchange rate volatility on the turkish export: an empirical investigation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: A Multivariate Analysis for Turkey
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2012, 14, (31), 246-257 View citations (3)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Export and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from New EU Countries
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2012, (2), 52-67
- Electricity consumption and real GDP causality nexus: Evidence from ARDL bounds testing approach for 11 MENA countries
Applied Energy, 2011, 88, (8), 2885-2892 View citations (5)
- CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2010, 14, (9), 3220-3225 View citations (12)
- Electricity consumption-growth nexus: Evidence from panel data for transition countries
Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (3), 604-608 View citations (17)
- Structural Breaks, Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Turkey
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (2), 140-154 View citations (3)
- Testing Purchasing Power Parity in Transition Countries: Evidence from Structural Breaks
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2010, 12, (27), 190-198 View citations (4)
- The causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP in Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania: Evidence from ARDL bound testing approach
Applied Energy, 2010, 87, (6), 1938-1943 View citations (13)
- An Aggregate Import Demand Function: An Empirical Investigation by Panel Data for Latin American and Caribbean Countries
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2009, VIII, (5-6), 65-72
- The Demand for Money in Transition Economies
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2008, 5, (2), 35-43 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.