Details about Sevil Acar
Access statistics for papers by Sevil Acar.
Last updated 2017-06-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does Income Growth Relocate Ecological Footprint?
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Periods of converging carbon dioxide emissions from oil combustion 1973-2004
CERE Working Papers, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics
- UNCOVERING NORWAY?S REGIONAL DISPARITIES WITH RESPECT TO NATURAL RICHES
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in REGION (2015)
- Environmental impacts of coal subsidies in Turkey: A general equilibrium analysis
Energy Policy, 2016, 90, (C), 1-15 View citations (3)
- Uncovering Norway’s regional disparities with respect to natural riches
REGION, 2015, 2, 1-31
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Convergence of Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Review of the Literature
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 2014, 7, (2), 141-178 View citations (10)
- The environmental Kuznets curve and the Pasteur effect: environmental costs in Sweden 1850–2000
European Review of Economic History, 2014, 18, (3), 306-323
- Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000
Ecological Economics, 2013, 86, (C), 176-187 View citations (4)
- Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2012, 23, (3), 276-285 View citations (4)
- Sectoral Transformation of Turkish Free Zones
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2011, 26, (305), 57-84
- Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, 2008, pp 272-284
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.