Details about Adrian Adermon
Access statistics for papers by Adrian Adermon.
Last updated 2017-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynastic human capital, inequality and intergenerational mobility
Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy View citations (3)
- Intergenerational Wealth Mobility and the Role of Inheritance: Evidence from Multiple Generations
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (19)
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2016) View citations (4)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2016) View citations (4)
- Job Polarization and Task-Biased Technological Change: Sweden, 1975–2005
Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
Also in Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics (2011) View citations (4)
- PIRACY, MUSIC, AND MOVIES: A NATURAL EXPERIMENT
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (8)
Also in Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics (2010) View citations (5)
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics (2010) View citations (6)
- Job Polarization and Task-Biased Technological Change: Evidence from Sweden, 1975–2005
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2015, 117, (3), 878-917 View citations (3)
- Piracy and music sales: The effects of an anti-piracy law
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 105, (C), 90-106 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.