Details about Nola Agha
Access statistics for papers by Nola Agha.
Last updated 2016-08-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The League Standing Effect: The Case of a Split Season in Minor League Baseball
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics
- When can economic impact be positive? Nine conditions that explain why smaller sports can have bigger impacts
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A COMPENSATING DIFFERENTIAL APPROACH TO VALUING THE SOCIAL BENEFIT OF MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (2), 285-299 View citations (1)
- The Economic Impact of Stadiums and Teams
Journal of Sports Economics, 2013, 14, (3), 227-252 View citations (7)
- Considering legacy as a multi-dimensional construct: The legacy of the Olympic Games
Sport Management Review, 2012, 15, (1), 125-139