Details about Angel Humberto Aguiar Román
Access statistics for papers by Angel Humberto Aguiar Román.
Last updated 2012-10-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base
GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
- Evaluation of the Substitutability between U.S. and Canadian Softwood Lumber
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Effects of global trade liberalization on softwood lumber markets
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (20), 2351-2360
- A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of U.S.-Canadian Disputes on the World Softwood Lumber Market
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2005, 53, (2-3), 177-192 View citations (2)
- Recent Developments in the US - Canadian Softwood Lumber Disputes
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, 2004, 05, (2) View citations (1)
- Recent Developments in the US-Canadian Softwood Lumber Disputes: Technical Annex
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, 2004, 05, (2)