Details about Vinod Ahuja
Access statistics for papers by Vinod Ahuja.
Last updated 2011-10-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- ARE THE POOR WILLING TO PAY FOR LIVESTOCK SERVICES? EVIDENCE FROM RURAL INDIA
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- Educational attainments in developing countries: new estimates and projections disaggregated by gender
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (34)
- Market structure and the demand for veterinary services in India
Agricultural Economics, 2003, 29, (1), 27-42 View citations (7)
- Land degradation, agricultural productivity and common property: evidence from C te d'Ivoire
Environment and Development Economics, 1998, 3, (01), 7-34 View citations (11)