Details about Kenneth R. Ahern
Access statistics for papers by Kenneth R. Ahern.
Last updated 2015-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Lost in translation? The effect of cultural values on mergers around the world
Journal of Financial Economics, 2015, 117, (1), 165-189 View citations (14)
- Rumor Has It: Sensationalism in Financial Media
Review of Financial Studies, 2015, 28, (7), 2050-2093 View citations (5)
- Do Common Stocks Have Perfect Substitutes? Product Market Competition and the Elasticity of Demand for Stocks
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2014, 96, (4), 756-766 View citations (1)
- Peer Effects in Risk Aversion and Trust
Review of Financial Studies, 2014, 27, (11), 3213-3240 View citations (3)
- The Importance of Industry Links in Merger Waves
Journal of Finance, 2014, 69, (2), 527-576 View citations (20)
- Who Writes the News? Corporate Press Releases during Merger Negotiations
Journal of Finance, 2014, 69, (1), 241-291 View citations (20)
- Bargaining power and industry dependence in mergers
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 103, (3), 530-550 View citations (16)
- The Changing of the Boards: The Impact on Firm Valuation of Mandated Female Board Representation
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2012, 127, (1), 137-197 View citations (119)
- Sample selection and event study estimation
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2009, 16, (3), 466-482 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.