Details about Ahmad Hassan Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Ahmad Hassan Ahmad.
Last updated 2016-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Policy Window:The Impact of Financial Stress in the UK
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics
- Exchange RateRegime Verification:An Alternative Method of Testing for RegimeChanges
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2011)
- Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University View citations (4)
- Structural breaks and twin deficits hypothesis in African countries
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2015, 48, (1), 1-35 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric adjustment between oil prices and exchange rates: Empirical evidence from major oil producers and consumers
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 27, (C), 306-317 View citations (2)
- Interest Rate Pass-Through in the UK: Has the Transmission Mechanism Changed During the Financial Crisis?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2013, 18, (1), 17-38
- Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in small open economies: Empirical evidence from African countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2012, 21, (1), 272-291 View citations (2)
- Exchange rate regime verification: An alternative method of testing for regime changes
Economics Letters, 2011, 113, (1), 96-98 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- SOURCES OF REAL EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM NINE AFRICAN COUNTRIES
Manchester School, 2009, 77, (s1), 66-84 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.