Details about Rosa Aísa
Access statistics for papers by Rosa Aísa.
Last updated 2013-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Life expectancy and labor supply of the elderly
Journal of Population Economics, 2012, 25, (2), 545-568 View citations (1)
- How does bargaining power affect remittances?
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (1-2), 47-54
- Timing of migration
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 6, (15), 1-10
- Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth
Journal of Health Economics, 2006, 25, (3), 555-578 View citations (16)
- Government health spending and growth in a model of endogenous longevity
Economics Letters, 2006, 90, (2), 249-253 View citations (16)
- Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?
Economics Bulletin, 2004, 9, (3), 1-10 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.