Details about Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian
Access statistics for papers by Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian.
Last updated 2014-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- Poverty and Expenditure Differentiation of the Russian Population
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (9)
- Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP
Applied Econometrics, 2016, 41, 24-46
- Statistical analysis of variable-structure models
Applied Econometrics, 2015, 39, (3), 84-105
- Analysis of dependence between the random components of a stochastic production function for the purpose of technical efficiency estimation
Applied Econometrics, 2014, 34, (2), 3-18
- Dutch disease in Russian and Armenian economies
Applied Econometrics, 2014, 36, (4), 32-60
- Macroeconometric modeling of Russian and Armenian economies. II. Aggregated macroeconometric models of the national economies of Russia and Armenia
Applied Econometrics, 2013, 31, (3), 7-31 View citations (1)
- Macroeconometric modeling of the Russian and Armenian economy. I. Peculiarities of macroeconomic situation and theoretical description of dynamic models
Applied Econometrics, 2013, 30, (2), 3-25 View citations (2)
- Some specification aspects for three-factor models of a company's production potential taking into account intellectual capital
Applied Econometrics, 2012, 27, (3), 36-69 View citations (1)
- The Models For Company'S Human Capital Estimation, Based On The Stochastic Frontier Approach
Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 2012, 8, (1), 7-26
- An approach to ratings mapping
Applied Econometrics, 2011, 23, (3), 13-40
- Modeling Risk Patterns of Russian Systemically Important Financial Institutions
Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, 2011, 1, (1), 70-80
- Economic Efficiency Estimation of Banks’ Activities Directed at Loans Products Advertisement
Applied Econometrics, 2009, 16, (4), 46-59 View citations (1)
- Estimation of the Economic Efficiency of a Shift to the Achievable Production Potential
Applied Econometrics, 2009, 15, (3), 43-55 View citations (4)
- Bayesian Methods in Econometrics
Applied Econometrics, 2008, 9, (1), 93-130 View citations (4)
- Estimation of Measures Directed at Management of Factors of Production Inefficiency
Applied Econometrics, 2007, 8, (4), 27-41 View citations (2)
- Integral Indicators of the Quality of Life of the Region Population as a Criterion of Efficiency of Socio-Economic Policy Conducted by the Region’s Administration
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 1, (1), 25-31 View citations (1)
- Macroeconometric modeling: modern trends, problems, an example of the econometric model of the Russian economy
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 2, (2), 85-111 View citations (5)
- Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories)
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 2, (2), 18-84 View citations (3)
- On Educating Economists-Statisticians and Economists-Mathematicians: Trends, Problems, Prospects
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 1, (1), 75-81
- Applied Econometrics
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS"
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.