Details about Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian
Access statistics for papers by Sergey Arutyunovich Aivazian.
Last updated 2012-03-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- Poverty and Expenditure Differentiation of the Russian Population
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (5)
- An approach to ratings mapping
Applied Econometrics, 2011, 23, (3), 13-40
- Modeling Risk Patterns of Russian Systemically Important Financial Institutions
Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, 2011, 1, (1), 70-80
- Economic Efficiency Estimation of Banks’ Activities Directed at Loans Products Advertisement
Applied Econometrics, 2009, 16, (4), 46-59 View citations (1)
- Estimation of the Economic Efficiency of a Shift to the Achievable Production Potential
Applied Econometrics, 2009, 15, (3), 43-55 View citations (1)
- Bayesian Methods in Econometrics
Applied Econometrics, 2008, 9, (1), 93-130 View citations (1)
- Estimation of Measures Directed at Management of Factors of Production Inefficiency
Applied Econometrics, 2007, 8, (4), 27-41 View citations (2)
- Macroeconometric modeling: modern trends, problems, an example of the econometric model of the Russian economy
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 2, (2), 85-111 View citations (2)
- Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories)
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 2, (2), 18-84 View citations (3)
- Applied Econometrics
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS"
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.