Details about Shaheen Akter
Access statistics for papers by Shaheen Akter.
Last updated 2012-12-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Investigating Livelihood Security in Poor Settlements in Bangladesh
86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- Livestock based livelihoods and pathways out of poverty: the case of smallholder farmers in Bangladesh
85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- Migration and Human Development in India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
Also in Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) (2009)
- What makes exit from poverty: Investigation of smallholder women livestock farmers in Bangladesh
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Poverty transition through targeted programme: the case of Bangladesh Poultry Model
82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (1)
Also in 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK, Agricultural Economics Society (2008)
- Land Rental Markets in India: Efficiency and Equity Considerations
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Circular migration in Madhya Pradesh: changing patterns and social protection needs
European Journal of Development Research, 2008, 20, (4), 612-628 View citations (1)
- The macro dimensions of food security: economic growth, equitable distribution, and food price stability
Food Policy, 2000, 25, (3), 283-295 View citations (7)
- Alternative food-security indicators: revisiting the frequency and severity of 'coping strategies'
Food Policy, 1999, 24, (4), 411-429 View citations (5)
- Attaining food security in Central Asia--emerging issues and challenges for policy research
Food Policy, 1999, 24, (4), 357-362 View citations (1)
- The Uruguay round agreement on agriculture: food security implications for developing countries
Food Policy, 1996, 21, (4-5), 365-375 View citations (3)
- Agricultural policies and food security in Eastern Africa
Food Policy, 1994, 19, (6), 582-584
- Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring
Food Policy, 1994, 19, (3), 329-343 View citations (8)
- Introduction: Climate change and world food security
Food Policy, 1994, 19, (2), 99-104
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.