Details about Alisher Akhmedjonov
Access statistics for papers by Alisher Akhmedjonov.
Last updated 2014-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- New evidence of regional income divergence in post-reform Russia
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (18), 2675-2682 View citations (5)
- Do energy prices converge across Russian regions?
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (5), 1623-1631 View citations (5)
- Does it pay to work in the public sector in Turkey?
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (10), 909-913 View citations (2)
- Education, On-the-Job Training, and Innovation in Transition Economies
Eastern European Economics, 2012, 50, (6), 28-56 View citations (1)
- New evidence on pay gap between men and women in Turkey
Economics Letters, 2012, 117, (1), 32-34 View citations (1)
- Do Higher Levels of Education Raise Earnings in Post-Reform Russia?
Eastern European Economics, 2011, 49, (4), 47-60 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.