Details about Fumio Akiyoshi
Access statistics for papers by Fumio Akiyoshi.
Last updated 2015-09-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Distress and Productivity of Borrowing Firms: Evidence from Japan
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- "Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan"(in Japanese)
CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
- Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan
CARF J-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo
- Banking crisis and productivity of borrowing firms: Evidence from Japan
Japan and the World Economy, 2010, 22, (3), 141-150 View citations (7)
- Banking panics, bank failures, and the lender of last resort: the Showa Depression of 1930--1932
Oxford Economic Papers, 2009, 61, (4), 776-800 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.