Details about Maria Akers
Access statistics for papers by Maria Akers.
Last updated 2013-08-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic gains brighten Nebraska banks' outlook
Nebraska Economist, 2015, 1-4
- Nebraska’s key industries drive growth
Nebraska Economist, 2014, 1-4
- Manufacturing nudges Nebraska’s economy forward
Nebraska Economist, 2013, (june), 1-4
- Nebraska economy cooled heading into winter
Nebraska Economist, 2013, (mar), 1-4
- A spring rebound in Nebraska's housing market
Nebraska Economist, 2012, (Jun)
- Commodities underpin rural economic growth
Main Street Economist, 2012, (1) View citations (1)
- Nebraska shakes off the summer slowdown
Nebraska Economist, 2012, (Dec)
- Strong sales spur Nebraska job gains
Nebraska Economist, 2012, (Mar)
- Exports lift Nebraska’s economic fortunes
Nebraska Economist, 2011, (June)
- Nebraska profits from the farm boom
Nebraska Economist, 2011, (Dec)
- Stronger labor markets spark a spending spree
Nebraska Economist, 2011, (Sept)
- The Nebraska economy gains steam
Nebraska Economist, 2011, (Mar)
- A rural rebound in 2010
Main Street Economist, 2010, (5)
- Financial challenges facing farm enterprises
Main Street Economist, 2010, (1)
- The credit advantage of farm and rural small business ownership
Agricultural Finance Review, 2010, 70, (3), 353-364
- Coming home to rural America: demographic shifts in the Tenth District
Economic Review, 2009, (Q III), 65-90 View citations (2)
- Recession catches rural America
Economic Review, 2009, (Q I), 65-87 View citations (3)
- Will high farmland values hold?
Main Street Economist, 2009, (6)
- Can markets improve water allocation in rural America?
Economic Review, 2008, (Q IV), 97-117 View citations (1)
- Can rising exports sustain the farm boom?
Main Street Economist, 2008, (2)
- Will rural prosperity prevail in 2008?
Economic Review, 2008, (Q I), 69-86
- Farm spending surges with record incomes
Main Street Economist, 2007, (6)
- Will energy markets refuel the rural economy?
Economic Review, 2007, (Q I), 53-74 View citations (2)
- Will the rebound in farm financial conditions continue?
Main Street Economist, 2007, (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.