Details about Michaël Aklin
Access statistics for papers by Michaël Aklin.
Last updated 2016-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Re-exploring the Trade and Environment Nexus Through the Diffusion of Pollution
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 64, (4), 663-682
- Quantifying slum electrification in India and explaining local variation
Energy, 2015, 80, (C), 203-212 View citations (1)
- Information and energy policy preferences: a survey experiment on public opinion about electricity pricing reform in rural India
Economics of Governance, 2014, 15, (4), 305-327 View citations (1)
- Who blames corruption for the poor enforcement of environmental laws? Survey evidence from Brazil
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2014, 16, (3), 241-262 View citations (2)
- Understanding environmental policy preferences: New evidence from Brazil
Ecological Economics, 2013, 94, (C), 28-36 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.