Details about Sherzod Akhundjanov
Access statistics for papers by Sherzod Akhundjanov.
Last updated 2017-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing Innovator and Grower Profit Potential under Different New Plant Variety Commercialization Strategies
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Multicountry Appropriation of the Commons, Externalities, and Firm Preferences for Regulation
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms but Opposed by Green Firms?
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Also in Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
- Can Polluting Firms Favor Regulation?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2016, 16, (4), 23
- Firm Preferences for Environmental Policy: Industry Uniform or Firm Specific?
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2016, 6, (1-2), 135-180
- The power law distribution for lower tail cities in India
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016, 442, (C), 193-196 View citations (2)
- Firm Preferences for Environmental Regulation
Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, 2014 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.