Details about Haitham A. Al-Zoubi
|Postal address:||Associate Professor of Finance Alfaisal University|
Access statistics for papers by Haitham A. Al-Zoubi.
Last updated 2015-11-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Note on the Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency Hypothesis: Does Small Sample Bias affect Inference?
Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance
- Extreme IPO underpricing and the legal environment in wealthy emerging economies
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2015, 31, (C), 83-103
- A new look at the forward premium “puzzle”
Journal of Futures Markets, 2011, 31, (7), 599-628 View citations (1)
- Short-term spot rate models with nonparametric deterministic drift
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2009, 49, (3), 731-747
- Does issuing government debt needed as a Ponzi scheme in Islamic finance
Managerial Finance, 2008, 34, (10), 726-736
- The long swings in the spot exchange rates and the complex unit roots hypothesis
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2008, 18, (3), 236-244 View citations (1)
- The tail behavior of extreme stock returns in the Gulf emerging markets
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2008, 25, (1), 21-37 View citations (1)
- Market efficiency, time-varying volatility and the asymmetric effect in Amman stock exchange
Managerial Finance, 2007, 33, (7), 490-499
- Price Limit and Volatility in Taiwan Stock Exchange: Some Additional Evidence from the Extreme Value Approach
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), 2007, 10, (01), 51-61
- Stationary Component in Stock Prices: A Reappraisal of Empirical Findings
Multinational Finance Journal, 2007, 11, (3-4), 287-322
- THE RELATIVE RISK PERFORMANCE OF ISLAMIC FINANCE: A NEW GUIDE TO LESS RISKY INVESTMENTS
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), 2007, 10, (02), 235-249 View citations (13)
- A nonparametric cointegration analysis of the forward rate unbiasedness hypothesis
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2006, 2, (4), 223-227 View citations (1)
- Does Fisher Effect Apply in Developing Countries: Evidence From a Nonlinear Cotrending Test applied to Argentina, Brazil, Malysia, Mexico, Korea and Turkey
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (2)
- Examining complex unit roots in the MENA countries industrial production indices
Applied Economics Letters, 2005, 12, (4), 255-259 View citations (3)
- Free trade agreements and equity market integration: the case of the US and Jordan
Applied Financial Economics, 2005, 15, (14), 995-1005 View citations (1)
- Is there a diversification benefit from investing in the Arab Gulf stock markets? A multivariate GARCH analysis
Global Business and Economics Review, 2005, 7, (4), 324-342
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.