Details about Samer Am Al-Rjoub
Access statistics for papers by Samer Am Al-Rjoub.
Last updated 2015-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- January reversal in the US weekend effect
Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance
- Financial crises, stock returns and volatility in an emerging stock market: the case of Jordan
Journal of Economic Studies, 2012, 39, (2), 178-211 View citations (1)
- Before the crises: implication for the US stock market
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2011, 4, (1), 1-12
- Price limits and stock returns volatility in Jordanian banks
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2009, 2, (2), 144-165 View citations (1)
- FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: A NEW EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM THE MENA COUNTRIES, 1989-2001
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (3)
- Effect of Oil Price Shocks in the U.S. for 1985-2004, using VAR, Mixed Dynamic and Granger Causality Approaches
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2005, 5, (3) View citations (1)
- The adjustments of stock prices to information about inflation: evidence from MENA countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2005, 12, (14), 871-879 View citations (2)
- The size effect reversal in the USA
Applied Financial Economics, 2005, 15, (17), 1189-1197 View citations (7)
- Transaction Cost and the Small Stock Puzzle: The Impact of Outliers in the NYSE, 1970-2000
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (3), 103-114
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.