Details about Constantine Alexandrakis
Access statistics for papers by Constantine Alexandrakis.
Last updated 2015-04-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- R&D and Real Interest Rate in the U.S.: Theory and Empirics
Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta)
- Sectoral differences in the use of information technology and matching efficiency in the US labour market
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (29), 3562-3571
- Technological change and the U.S. real interest rate
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2014, 38, (4), 672-686
- Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in L atin A merica: A Panel Data Analysis
Review of Development Economics, 2013, 17, (1), 34-48
- Research Subsidies, Population Control Policies, and Growth
Review of Development Economics, 2008, 12, (1), 106-123
- Secession and Exit: An Analysis of Two Competing Hypotheses Constantine Alexandrakis and Robert T. Jones
Chapter 22 in The Elgar Companion to Public Economics, 2006
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.