Details about Antonio Almodovar
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Almodovar.
Last updated 2012-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is there any progress in Economics? Some answers from the historians of economic thought
FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto
- ‘Catholic in its faith, Catholic in its manner of conceiving science’: French Catholic political economy in the 1830s
European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2012, 19, (2), 197-225
- Cosimo Perrotta, Consumption as Investment: I. The Fear of Goods from Hesiod to Adam Smith (London and New York: Routledge, 2004), pp. xix, 378, $210. ISBN 0-415-30619-1
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2009, 31, (01), 125-127
- The Ascent and Decline of Catholic Economic Thought, 1830–1950s
History of Political Economy, 2008, 40, (5), 62-87 View citations (1)
- Corporatism and the Economic Role of Government
History of Political Economy, 2005, 37, (5), 333-354
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.