Details about Sami Alpanda
Access statistics for papers by Sami Alpanda.
Last updated 2011-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- International Transmission of Financial Shocks in an Estimated DSGE model
Working Papers, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics
- Global banking and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission
Working Papers, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Bank globalization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Should Central Banks of Small Open Economies Respond to Exchange Rate Fluctuations? The Case of South Africa
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa View citations (1)
- Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2010, 13, (4), 824-842 View citations (4)
See also Software Item (2010)
- Political monetary cycles and a de facto ranking of central bank independence
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2010, 29, (6), 1003-1023 View citations (3)
- THE ROLE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE IN A NEW KEYNESIAN DSGE MODEL FOR THE SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMY
South African Journal of Economics, 2010, 78, (2), 170-191 View citations (3)
- The Impact of Central Bank Independence on Political Monetary Cycles in Advanced and Developing Nations
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2009, 41, (7), 1365-1389 View citations (1)
- Code and data files for "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.