Details about Pervaiz Alam
Access statistics for papers by Pervaiz Alam.
Last updated 2016-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Stock Options, Idiosyncratic Volatility, and Earnings Quality
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), 2015, 18, (02), 1550011-1-1550011-30
- R&D expenditures and implied equity risk premiums
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2014, 43, (3), 441-462
- Tax conformity of earnings and the pricing of accruals
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2013, 40, (3), 509-538 View citations (2)
- Indicators of audit fees and fraud classification: impact of SOX
Managerial Auditing Journal, 2012, 27, (5), 500-525
- Value relevance and the dot-com bubble of the 1990s
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2012, 52, (2), 243-255 View citations (1)
- The Value-Relevance of Derivative Disclosures by Commercial Banks: A Comprehensive Study of Information Content Under SFAS Nos. 119 and 133
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2005, 25, (4), 413-427 View citations (9)
- Stock Option Measures and the Stock Repurchase Decision
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2004, 23, (4), 329-352 View citations (2)
- Earnings Management and Antitrust Investigations: Political Costs Over Business Cycles
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 1998, 25, (5&6), 701-720 View citations (8)
- Information Asymmetry and Valuation Effects of Debt Financing
The Financial Review, 1995, 30, (2), 289-311 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.