Details about Cinzia Alcidi
Access statistics for papers by Cinzia Alcidi.
Last updated 2013-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Spanish Hangover
CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies View citations (1)
- ‘Grexit’: Who would pay for it?
CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies View citations (2)
- The Effect of Equity Market Integration on the Transmission Monetary Policy. Evidence from Australia
IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies
- What lessons from the 1930s?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- ``Taylored'' Rules. Does One Fit All?
Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University View citations (5)
- "Taylored rules". Does one fit (or hide) all?
IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies View citations (2)
- Great recession versus great depression: monetary, fiscal and banking policies
Journal of Economic Studies, 2011, 38, (6), 673-690
- Policy Regime Changes, Judgment and Taylor rules in the Greenspan Era
Economica, 2011, 78, (309), 89-107 View citations (6)
- The impact of the financial crisis on the real economy
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2010, 45, (1), 4-20 View citations (1)
- Why Europe will suffer more
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2009, 44, (4), 255-260
- On the Welfare Costs of Exclusion: the Case of Central Eastern Europe
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2002, 92, (1), 179-208
- euro zone crisis 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.