Details about Pedro A. Alviola, IV
Access statistics for papers by Pedro A. Alviola, IV.
Last updated 2015-08-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Micro-Demand Systems Analysis of Non-Alcoholic Beverages in the United States: An Application of Econometric Techniques Dealing With Censoring
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- The effect of fast-food restaurants on childhood obesity: A school level analysis
Economics & Human Biology, 2014, 12, (C), 110-119 View citations (7)
- Determinants of Food Deserts
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (5), 1259-1265
- Food Deserts and Childhood Obesity
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2013, 35, (1), 106-124 View citations (1)
Also in Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2013, 35, (1), 106-124 (2013) View citations (2)
- Household demand analysis of organic and conventional fluid milk in the United States based on the 2004 Nielsen Homescan panel
Agribusiness, 2010, 26, (3), 369-388 View citations (8)
- The Effect of Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Expenditures on Obesity Rates: A State-Level Analysis
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (02) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.