Details about Amir H. Alizadeh
Access statistics for papers by Amir H. Alizadeh.
Last updated 2013-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamics of the Term Structure and Volatility of Shipping Freight Rates
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2011, 45, (1), 105-128 View citations (5)
- Vessel and voyage determinants of tanker freight rates and contract times
Transport Policy, 2011, 18, (5), 665-675 View citations (2)
- A Markov regime switching approach for hedging energy commodities
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2008, 32, (9), 1970-1983 View citations (49)
- Factors affecting the dynamics of yield premia on shipping seasoned high yield bonds
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2007, 43, (5), 549-564 View citations (4)
- Forecasting spot and forward prices in the international freight market
International Journal of Forecasting, 2007, 23, (1), 101-114 View citations (11)
- Investment timing and trading strategies in the sale and purchase market for ships
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2007, 41, (1), 126-143 View citations (9)
- Predictive power and unbiasedness of implied forward charter rates
Journal of Forecasting, 2007, 26, (6), 385-403 View citations (1)
- Trading strategies in the market for tankers
Maritime Policy & Management, 2006, 33, (2), 119-140 View citations (2)
- Cost of carry, causality and arbitrage between oil futures and tanker freight markets
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2004, 40, (4), 297-316 View citations (9)
- Hedging against bunker price fluctuations using petroleum futures contracts: constant versus time-varying hedge ratios
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (12), 1337-1353 View citations (7)
- The price-volume relationship in the sale and purchase market for dry bulk vessels
Maritime Policy & Management, 2003, 30, (4), 321-337 View citations (4)
- Seasonality patterns in tanker spot freight rate markets
Economic Modelling, 2002, 19, (5), 747-782 View citations (6)
- The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure and Risk Premiums in Dry Bulk Shipping Freight Markets
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2002, 36, (2), 267-304 View citations (15)
- Seasonality patterns in dry bulk shipping spot and time charter freight rates
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2001, 37, (6), 443-467 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.