Details about Merima Ali
Access statistics for papers by Merima Ali.
Last updated 2016-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Building fiscal capacity in developing countries: Evidence on the role of information technology
CMI Working Papers, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway View citations (1)
- Colonial legacy, state-building and the salience of ethnicity in Sub-Saharan Africa
CMI Working Papers, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway
- Diffusion of labor standards from origin to host countries: Cross county evidence from multinational companies in Africa
RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute
- Farm Households Entry and Exit Into and From Non-farm Enterprises in Rural Ethiopia: Does Clustering Play a Role?
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Clustering as an organizational response to capital market inefficiency: Evidence from handloom enterprises in Ethiopia
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (3)
- Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists
See also Journal Article in World Development (2011)
- Clustering as an organizational response to capital market inefficiency: evidence from microenterprises in Ethiopia
Small Business Economics, 2014, 43, (3), 697-709
- To Pay or Not to Pay? Citizens’ Attitudes Toward Taxation in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and South Africa
World Development, 2014, 64, (C), 828-842 View citations (5)
- Farm households and nonfarm activities in Ethiopia: does clustering influence entry and exit?
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (3), 253-266
- Ethnic Ties in Trade Relationships and the Impact on Economic Performance: The Case of Small-Scale Producers in the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
Journal of Development Studies, 2011, 47, (8), 1241-1260 View citations (1)
- Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
World Development, 2011, 39, (3), 363-374 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Cluster development programs in Ethiopia: Evidence and policy implications
E-Books, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.