Details about Merima Ali
Access statistics for papers by Merima Ali.
Last updated 2013-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Farm Households Entry and Exit Into and From Non-farm Enterprises in Rural Ethiopia: Does Clustering Play a Role?
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Clustering as an organizational response to capital market inefficiency: Evidence from handloom enterprises in Ethiopia
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists
See also Journal Article in World Development (2011)
- Farm households and nonfarm activities in Ethiopia: does clustering influence entry and exit?
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (3), 253-266
- Ethnic Ties in Trade Relationships and the Impact on Economic Performance: The Case of Small-Scale Producers in the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
The Journal of Development Studies, 2011, 47, (8), 1241-1260
- Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia
World Development, 2011, 39, (3), 363-374
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.