Details about Md Fardous Alom
Access statistics for papers by Md Fardous Alom.
Last updated 2016-11-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model
2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (1)
- Impacts of oil price, exchange rate and inflation on the economic activity of Malaysia
OPEC Energy Review, 2016, 40, (2), 180-191
- Success factors of overall improvement of microenterprises in Malaysia: an empirical study
Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 2016, 6, (1), 1-13
- Oil Price-Macroeconomic Relationship in Australia and New Zealand: Application of a Hidden Cointegration Technique
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2014, 6, (2), 105-128
- Macroeconomic effects of world oil and food price shocks in Asia and Pacific economies: application of SVAR models
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (3), 327-372 View citations (5)
- Asymmetric adjustment of diesel or petrol retail prices to crude oil price movements: New Zealand evidence
OPEC Energy Review, 2012, 36, (2), 230-245 View citations (1)
- Modelling petroleum future price volatility: analysing asymmetry and persistency of shocks
OPEC Energy Review, 2012, 36, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Cross country mean and volatility spillover effects of food prices: multivariate GARCH analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (2), 1439-1450 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.