Details about Shireen AlAzzawi
Access statistics for papers by Shireen AlAzzawi.
Last updated 2017-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Dynamics of Poverty and Inequality in an Era of Economic Liberalization: The Case of Egypt
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Do workers in exporting industries earn higher wages? Evidence from recent trade liberalisation episodes in two developing countries
Global Business and Economics Review, 2014, 16, (4), 369-395
- Innovation, productivity and foreign direct investment-induced R&D spillovers
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2012, 21, (5), 615-653 View citations (4)
- Multinational Corporations and Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citations
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2011, 59, (3), 649 - 680 View citations (2)
- Did Trade Liberalization Benefit Female Workers? Evidence from Egypt on Wage and Employment Effects
Chapter 16 in Women, Work and Welfare in the Middle East and North Africa The Role of Socio-demographics, Entrepreneurship and Public Policies, 2016, pp 445-477 View citations (1)