Details about Bruno Albuquerque
Access statistics for papers by Bruno Albuquerque.
Last updated 2017-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Debt overhang and deleveraging in the US household sector: gauging the impact on consumption
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
- The Information Content Of Money And Credit For US Activity
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2015)
- Has US Household Deleveraging Ended? A Model-Based Estimate of Equilibrium Debt
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (9)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2014) View citations (7)
- On International Policy Coordination and the Correction of Global Imbalances
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department
- Fiscal Institutions and Public Spending Volatility in Europe
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles (2012)
- What does money and credit tell us about real activity in the United States?
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 328-347
- US household deleveraging following the Great Recession – a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 15, (1), 53 View citations (2)
- Fiscal institutions and public spending volatility in Europe
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, 2012
Also in Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (6), 2544-2559 (2011) View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.