Details about Roger Aliaga-Diaz
Access statistics for papers by Roger Aliaga-Diaz.
Last updated 2012-09-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Is Sugar Sweeter at the Pump? The Macroeconomic Impact of Brazil's Alternative Energy Program
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- General Equilibrium Implications of the Capital Adequacy Regulation for Banks
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
- DO BANK CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS AMPLIFY BUSINESS CYCLES? BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN THEORY AND EMPIRICS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2012, 16, (03), 358-395
- Erratum to: "On the firm-level implications of the bank lending channel of monetary policy" [J. Econ. Dynamics Control 34 (10) (2010) 2038-2055]
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2011, 35, (5), 813-813
- THE CYCLICALITY OF PRICE‐COST MARGINS IN BANKING: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF ITS DETERMINANTS
Economic Inquiry, 2011, 49, (1), 26-46 View citations (1)
- Is there a financial accelerator in US banking?: Evidence from the cyclicality of banks' price-cost margins
Economics Letters, 2010, 108, (2), 167-171 View citations (6)
- Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (8), 1495-1521 View citations (5)
- On the firm-level implications of the Bank Lending Channel of monetary policy
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2010, 34, (10), 2038-2055
- Do school accountability systems make it more difficult for low-performing schools to attract and retain high-quality teachers?
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2004, 23, (2), 251-271 View citations (4)
- GINIDESC: Stata module to compute Gini index with within- and between-group inequality decomposition
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.