Details about Randy Albelda
Access statistics for papers by Randy Albelda.
Last updated 2016-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Expanding Women's Healthcare Access in the United States: The Patchwork â€œUniversalismâ€ of the Affordable Care Act
Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department
- Double Trouble: US Low-Wage and Low-Income Workers, 1979-2011
Feminist Economics, 2014, 20, (2), 1-28
- Time Binds: US Antipoverty Policies, Poverty, and the Well-Being of Single Mothers
Feminist Economics, 2011, 17, (4), 189-214 View citations (3)
- Public Policy for Women: The State, Income Security, and Labour Market Issues
Feminist Economics, 2010, 16, (4), 218-222
- The Gloves-Off Economy: Workplace Standards at the Bottom of America's Labor Market - Edited by Annette Bernhardt, Heather Boushey, Laura Dresser and Chris Tilly
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2010, 48, (1), 222-224
- Unequal Chances: Family Background and Economic Success
Feminist Economics, 2007, 13, (1), 137-141
- Lone Mothers: What is to be done?
Feminist Economics, 2004, 10, (2), 237-264
- THE DILEMMAS OF LONE MOTHERHOOD: KEY ISSUES FOR FEMINIST ECONOMICS
Feminist Economics, 2004, 10, (2), 1-7 View citations (1)
- Welfare-to-Work, Farewell to Families? US Welfare Reform and Work/Family Debates
Feminist Economics, 2001, 7, (1), 119-135 View citations (3)
- Women and poverty: Beyond earnings and welfare
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 1999, 39, (5), 723-742 View citations (4)
- Introduction: The welfare reform debate you wish would happen
Feminist Economics, 1995, 1, (2), 81-83
- "Nice Work If You Can Get It": Segmentation of White and Black Women Workers in the Post-War Period
Review of Radical Political Economics, 1985, 17, (3), 72-85 View citations (1)
- Determinants of working women's wages during the progressive era
Explorations in Economic History, 1980, 17, (4), 323-341 View citations (1)
- Comment on Darity, McCrate, and Wicks-Lim
Chapter 17 in Capitalism on Trial, 2013
- Low-wage mothers on the edge in the US
Chapter 16 in Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, 2013, pp 257-272
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.