Details about Alessandra Amendola
Access statistics for papers by Alessandra Amendola.
Last updated 2016-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial access and household welfare: evidence from Mauritania
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- On the influence of the U.S. monetary policy on the crude oil price volatility
2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
- Does U.S. Monetary Policy Affect Crude Oil Future Price Volatility? An Empirical Investigation
Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa
- VARIABLE SELECTION IN FORECASTING MODELS FOR CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY
Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno
- Combination of multivariate volatility forecasts
SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Humboldt University, Collaborative Research Center 649 View citations (10)
- Concepts and tools for nonlinear time series modelling
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The combination of volatility forecasts
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- Modelling Asymmetries in Unemployment Rate
CELPE Discussion Papers, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy
- A NON LINEAR TIME SERIES APPROACH TO MODELLING ASYMMETRY IN STOCK MARKET INDEXES
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics View citations (2)
- Factors Driving the Credit Card Ownership in Italy
International Business Research, 2016, 9, (6), 131-142
- An analysis of the determinants of financial distress in Italy: A competing risks approach
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 37, (C), 33-41
- Model Uncertainty and Forecast Combination in High‐Dimensional Multivariate Volatility Prediction
Journal of Forecasting, 2015, 34, (2), 83-91
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL DISTRESS AND BANKRUPTCY: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS IN FRANCE, ITALY AND SPAIN
Global Economic Observer, 2013, 1, (2), 131-142
- A GMM procedure for combining volatility forecasts
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2008, 52, (6), 3047-3060 View citations (4)
- Special Issue on Nonlinear Modelling and Financial Econometrics
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2006, 51, (4), 2115-2117 View citations (1)
- The moments of SETARMA models
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2006, 76, (6), 625-633 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.