Details about Christian Aßmann
Access statistics for papers by Christian Aßmann.
Last updated 2015-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Directional Identification Problem in Bayesian Factor Analysis: An Ex-Post Approach
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics (2012)
- Assessing the effect of current account and currency crises on economic growth
BERG Working Paper Series, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group View citations (10)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics (2008)
- A bayesian approach to model-based clustering for panel probit models
Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics
- Determinants and Costs of Current Account Reversals under Heterogeneity and Serial Correlation
Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- The Decline in German Output Volatility: A Bayesian Analysis
Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2009)
- Rossi, Peter E.: Bayesian non- and semi-parametric methods and applications
Journal of Economics, 2015, 115, (2), 195-197
- COSTS OF HOUSING CRISES: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2013, 65, (4), 299-313
- Determinants of government bond spreads in the euro area: in good times as in bad
Empirica, 2012, 39, (3), 341-356 View citations (34)
- A Bayesian approach to model-based clustering for binary panel probit models
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2011, 55, (1), 261-279 View citations (3)
- Analysis of current account reversals via regime switching models
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2010, 43, (1), 21-43 View citations (1)
- Christensen, B.J. and Kiefer, N.M.: Economic modeling and inference
Journal of Economics, 2009, 98, (3), 257-259
- Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital: Comment on Farmer and Wendner (2004)
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2009, 20, (1), 74-75
- The decline in German output volatility: a Bayesian analysis
Empirical Economics, 2009, 37, (3), 653-679 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.