Details about Anna Amilon
Access statistics for papers by Anna Amilon.
Last updated 2015-11-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Scientific (Wo)manpower? Gender and the Composition and Earnings of PhDs in Sweden
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Manpower (2013)
- Scientific (wo)manpower – gender and the composition and earnings of PhDs in Sweden
International Journal of Manpower, 2013, 34, (6), 658-673
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Active Labour Market Programmes, Job Search and Job Finding in Denmark
LABOUR, 2010, 24, (3), 279-294 View citations (1)
- The Temporary Leave Dilemma: Lone and Partnered Mothers in Sweden
Feminist Economics, 2010, 16, (4), 33-52
- Satisfaction and 'comparison sharing': What influences Swedish parents satisfaction with the sharing of parental leave?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2009, 38, (4), 630-640
- Work Absence - A Signalling Factor for Temporary Workers?
LABOUR, 2009, 23, (1), 171-194 View citations (4)
- On the sharing of temporary parental leave: the case of Sweden
Review of Economics of the Household, 2007, 5, (4), 385-404 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.